GPH has accomplished a brand image of financially sustainable in both money and capital markets of Bangladesh. Some of the prominent features of being financial sustainable are as follows:
- This prepares both short and long term financial plans following bottom up approach. This has given two edges-management and effective implementation.
- All directors of the Board are actively involved in financial plans and financing both capital structures and working capital at least cost for value generation of the stakeholders.
- All in the GPH are well informed about financial plans and programs well ahead of implementation. This has increased the degree of employee participation;
- The financial and operating risk are very low;
- Credit Rating –Long term Liquidity AA-3 indicates the long term financial soundness of GPH.